Sarah Parks Fine Art
757-546-0282 sarahparksartist @ gmail.com

Professional Painter Blog with Tips, Tricks, and Insights


Posted on 8/16/2010 7:00:30 AM
Comment on this

Dreaming

Dreaming

Atlanta Fine Art's League recently juried my painting "Dreaming" was into their 4th Annual National Juried Exhibition to be held Friday, September 3 through Friday, September 24, 2010 at the Abernathy Arts Center Gallery, 254 Johnson Ferry Road, Sandy Springs 30328.  This is the second time one of my paintings was accepted into this prestigious exhibition.

 


Posted on 1/28/2009 5:20:03 PM
Comment on this

Sunset on the Marshes

Sunset on the Marshes

I took my paintings yesterday to the Nansemond Suffolk Art Show, which starts Saturday 1/31/09 and goes through Sunday 2/8/09.  I saw some good artwork already brought in. I hope all the artists do well.  One of the paintings I brought in is "Sunset on the Marshes."

Posted on 1/22/2009 2:53:41 PM
By Sarah Parks
Comment on this

Williamsburg Pond

Williamsburg Pond

I am really excited about showing my work at the Nansemond Suffolk Art Show Saturday, Jan. 31 through Sunday, Feb. 8th in Suffolk, VA.  We each are allowed five paintingsto exhibit, so one will be "Williamsburg Pond" which I did from a photograph I took as we were driving through Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia.  I like that area because it is so picturesque -- heavily wooded and lots of streams and lakes.  I also have it on my website www.sarahparksartist.com under the category of Landscapes.